BEE LINE HEMP WICK RETURN POLICY
At Bee Line Hemp Wick, your happiness is our #1 priority! We value your business and want to be sure that you are 100% satisfied with your product. If for any reason you are not, we will gladly refund your purchase, no questions asked. However, to ensure no one takes advantage of us, there are a few minor stipulations:
- Your purchase must have been made within the last 30 days (technically, the 30-day clock starts when you get your package).
- Your product must be in original condition (meaning, you cannot wear the t-shirt or hat for a week, and then decide you don’t like it and send it back).
- You must provide proof of purchase that you bought it from the Bee Line Hemp Wick Store (we provide every order with a receipt and order number).
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE A PRODUCT
Here are the steps that you will need to take in order for us to process your return and provide you with a full refund. Failure to follow the below steps in their entirety may mean you will void any refund due:
- Package the product up in the original packaging (if you do not have the original packaging make sure the box you select is clean, odor free and able to fit the product you are returning).
- Securely place the product(s) you want to return in your box.
- Include a copy of your proof of purchase inside the box (a printed copy of your receipt with your original order # works best).
- Ship Your Box.
- Wait patiently (it might take a few days).
- Check your email for confirmation that we received your package.
- Succumb to the joy of knowing that you will be getting a full refund (if you do not qualify for a refund we will let you know ASAP).
RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESS
Please mail all returns or exchanges to the following address. Be sure to select a postal carrier that provides tracking and insurance. If we never receive the package, then we cannot process your refund. We use and recommend USPS.
Bee Line Hemp Wick Online
Attn: Returns & Exchanges
65066 Hunnell Rd
Bend OR 97703
WHAT THE RETURN WILL COST YOU
This is where things can get a bit tricky. We certainly want to ensure your satisfaction, but we cannot make returns for unjustified reasons. What we mean is, if you purchased a size small shirt, but really should have ordered a large, then the cost to return the old shirt and the cost to ship out the new size shirt is YOUR responsibility. Include an extra shipping label inside the box for the return (we recommend USPS asthe cheapest most efficient form) If you have any doubts concerning the items size, color or presentation, don't hesitate to contact us. However, if you ordered a small shirt from us (and your order confirmation says “small” on it), but we shipped you a “large”, then we will pay for shipping back your small shirt and sending out the new one.
RETURNING A PRODUCT THAT IS OUT OF STOCK
If you order an item and want to exchange it for an item that we no longer have available, we will notify you and issue a refund in the original form of payment. However, you will be responsible for sending it back to us (at your own expense). Just be sure that you follow the guidelines outlined in our Return Policy.
We will ship all backordered items as soon as they become available. Please keep in mind that the arrival date is an estimated time frame and is subject to change. However, as with all of our orders, we will not charge your credit card until the item ships. But, we cannot guarantee that the backorder will be filled. If the backordered item is no longer available, we will cancel the item from your order and notify you via e-mail immediately. Contact us via email.
We try and pack every box with the care and respect we would give a newborn baby. But, accidents do happen and shipping companies sometimes do not give packages the love and respect they deserve (don’t believe us, check this out: LINK). Should you receive a package and find that it is damaged upon arrival, please contact us as soon as possible for instructions on gaining a replacement or getting a refund. All our products are insured through package carriers (USPS) so we will contact them and file a claim using the package tracking number. Contact us via email.